Sales Account Executive
Company: Sharp Electronics Corporation
Posted on: June 14, 2022
OverviewSharp Business Systems (SBS) is a direct sales division
of Sharp Electronics Corporation, the U.S. based subsidiary of
Japan's Sharp Corporation. With the strategic solutions set that
make up the Simply Smarter Office, Sharp Electronics is viewed as a
leading provider of innovative technologies and services ranging
from its highly acclaimed AQUOS interactive display panels and
portfolio of multifunctional printers, to a proven suite of
advanced workflow and managed IT services.To support our growing
business, we are looking for additional Account Executives to
increase sales in our Business Systems division. Currently, we are
hiring for opportunities in our Santee area sales office.The
successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact
with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and
following up on potential leads. If you have prior experience in
outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear
- Meet established sales quota by selling Sharp technology
solutions and services.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing
clients and potential new business sales opportunities within
- Manage sales activities and client relationship information via
CRM tool set.
- Meet weekly with management to plan and review territory
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential
opportunities for growth within assigned sales territory.
- Resolve customer issues through problem solving process;
developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Organize and implement post-sale delivery and implementation of
SBS solutions at customer locations.Qualifications
- BS/BA in Business administration or related field
- Outside sales experience in document technology preferred.
- Relevant industry experience accepted in lieu of a college
- Technology competent, understanding of MS Office
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Require a valid US drivers license and means to drive to
multiple locations on a daily basis.Desired Skills
- Territory Management, prospecting.
- Solutions oriented, problem solving.
- Financial / Business acumen.
- Negotiation / Closing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no
- Ability to work with key influencers and senior level decision
makers.Note: Requires a valid US drivers license and means to drive
to multiple locations on a daily basisSharp Electronics Corporation
is an equal opportunity employer
minority/female/disability/veteranJob Location US-CA-SanteePosted
Date 4 months ago (2/11/2022 4:29 PM)Job ID 2022-6842Category
Keywords: Sharp Electronics Corporation, Santee , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!