Credit Services Associate I
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Job SummaryResponsible for responding to inbound calls providing
customer service and responding to inquiries on general account
information. Gather and translate all necessary customer account
information and internal data to ensure the ability to collect
receivables.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Performs accurate and timely entry of customer selection(s)
into order processing system.
- Monitors and tracks customer orders in accordance with credit
and collection standards and to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responds to general customer account inquires received via the
telephone, e-mail, and fax correspondence.
- Performs necessary follow-up to ensure customer expectations
- Utilizes business systems to document notes and conduct
- Resolves issues with customers including processing adjustments
on late charges and overages/shortages based on pre-established
- Performs to monthly department standards audits including call
assessments, proper account notation, updating account records with
accurate contact information, and, timely response to general
account inquires received via phone, email or fax.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
- Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI,
WA Job Seekers:Pay Range$18.22-$21.92 HourlyHDS provides the
following benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy AssistanceCA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY,
OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range
for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a
variety of elements including market data, experience, skills,
internal equity and other factors.Equal Employment OpportunityHD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HD Supply, Santee , Credit Services Associate I, Professions , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...