eBusiness Cust Care Assoc
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for responding to online order and service
activities for e-Business customers. Assist customers with product
selection, answer basic questions, and may suggest various product
options that are available. Document customer problems and input
tickets for resolution. Ensure prompt and proper resolution of
customer queries by providing additional information or
escalating/engaging others to provide solutions per defined
procedures. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Responds to routine customer inquiries received via email, chat
or other online inquiry channels.
- Assists customers with product selection, answers basic
questions, and suggests various product options that are
- Provides support for account registration (per customer
preference and parameters) and account setup and user ID
- Utilizes a variety of software tools to resolve customer
inquiries, conduct order tracking, gather information, and/or
attempt troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Provides guidance through the online ordering process.
Represents products to support increased sales to web customers as
- Addresses and resolves post-order questions regarding shipping,
billing, and delivery.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and reports performance issues with
web platforms when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Santee , eBusiness Cust Care Assoc, Professions , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!