Construction Manager - Now Hiring
Posted on: June 13, 2022
At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms,
new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to
transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential.
Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics,
AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically
original and truly unlike what anyone else can.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Construction Manager will be located in market and responsible
for coordination with sub-contractors for the buildout of that
market area. The construction manager will work with the radio
frequency team, site acquisition, zoning and operations to insure
that the best possible sites are being built to meet the companies
cost, quality and timelines.
- Develop strategy for award of construction vendors that
contemplates cost, crew availability, quality of work product,
- Review and redline zoning drawings and construction drawings,
- Interface with the site and project management teams to ensure
timely delivery of sites
- Report project status and performance data to management
- Coordinate hand construction activities including site walks
and inventory coordination
- Ensure permits are closed out correctly
- Ensure that power deliveries are synchronized with construction
- Interface with multiple teams to ensure project completion on
time and within budget
Skills, Experience and Requirements
The successful Construction Manager will have:
- Minimum of 3 years wireless construction management
- A successful track record of construction projects (on time,
- An adventurous spirit; flexible, innovative, and capable of
managing multiple projects and responsibilities in extreme
- Results focused leadership using energetic and positive
- Natural ability to work with all levels of management, staff,
- An affinity for analytics, acute attention to detail, and
decisive in nature
- Experience working with fiber and power companies, with an
understanding of scheduling walks and dealing with meter sets
- Previous experience being part of a carrier buildout team
- Solid understanding of microwave in a wireless environment
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.Required
Keywords: DISH, Santee , Construction Manager - Now Hiring, Professions , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!