Business Systems Analyst
Company: GENERAL ATOMICS
Posted on: November 12, 2021
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
With general supervision, acts as a liaison between one or more
business system users such as finance, payroll, purchasing,
marketing, manufacturing, and/or human resources and the
information systems technical staff to ensure information
technology design, data, reports, systems and processes meet the
needs of the department(s). As the business activity advocate,
coordinates all information technology developments including but
not limited to: developing product/service/report specifications to
ensure end user requirements are fulfilled; and, evaluating new
and/or modifying/upgrading existing business processing hardware
and software systems.
- Act as a liaison between users of business computer systems and
the information systems technical staff to: interpret needs into
specifications for computer/system implementation, plan and
coordinate processing schedules, develop and modify output reports,
establish priorities for task completion, and define/modify/update
interfaces between other internal and external computer
- Act as an advocate to enhance the use of the current software,
hardware and/or computer system and ensure users are trained.
- Identify, review, and recommend new/upgraded software, hardware
and/or computer systems that will facilitate/enhance business
- Develop and produce reports, processes, analyses, etc. to meet
- Assist in defining and coordinating activities between user
departments, and external agencies such banks, tax agencies,
benefit plan administrators, vendors, subcontractors, government
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with
established operating procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or required.We recognize and
appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and three or more years
experience with a general knowledge of the department's business
practices, techniques, standards and related software/hardware, and
computer systems. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of
- Must be experienced in facilitating interactions between
business system end-users and technical staff and have a general
operational and system understanding of administrative functions
such as: general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable,
purchasing, inventory control, fixed assets, payroll, human
resources, manufacturing, etc.
- Must be experienced at developing and producing computerized
reports from business systems.
- Must be customer focused, able to look at long-term trends and
emerging requirements and understand government cost
- Able to work extended hours as required
Keywords: GENERAL ATOMICS, Santee , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!