eBusiness Customer Care Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 29, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for responding to online order and service
activities for e-Business customers. Assist customers with product
selection, answer basic questions, and may suggest various product
options that are available. Document customer problems and input
tickets for resolution. Ensure prompt and proper resolution of
customer queries by providing additional information or
escalating/engaging others to provide solutions per defined
procedures. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Responds to routine customer inquiries received via email, chat
or other online inquiry channels.
- Assists customers with product selection, answers basic
questions, and suggests various product options that are
- Provides support for account registration (per customer
preference and parameters) and account setup and user ID
- Utilizes a variety of software tools to resolve customer
inquiries, conduct order tracking, gather information, and/or
attempt troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Provides guidance through the online ordering process.
Represents products to support increased sales to web customers as
- Addresses and resolves post-order questions regarding shipping,
billing, and delivery.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and reports performance issues with
web platforms when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with phone, email and/or live chat support
- Previous customer service experience.
- SAP/eBiz/Avaya system experience preferred.
- Experience with web based basic shopping cart technology
- Working knowledge of HD Supply customer service website
preferred. Job Locations US-CA-Santee Posted Date 2 weeks ago
(8/13/2020 8:00 PM) Job ID 2020-39030 Business Unit Facilities
Maintenance Functional Area Customer Service Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 92071 HD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Santee , eBusiness Customer Care Associate, Professions , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!