Credit Services Associate II
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Responsible for receiving and processing incoming customer orders, maintaining records and compiling reports. Gather and translate all necessary customer account information and internal data to develop and release accurate and detailed orders and ensure the ability to collect receivables. Coordinate with credit and collections in the resolution of account and billing disputes that prevent the business from collecting receivables.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
* Performs accurate and timely entry of customer selection(s) into order processing system. Monitors and tracks customer orders in accordance with credit and collection standards and to ensure on-time delivery.
* Launches outbound collection calls to customers whose accounts have past due balances in an attempt to collect and allow order(s) to be released.
* Submits credit limit increase requests to management to secure higher spend capacity and allow order releases for customers.
* Processes large volumes of pending orders for review / release in the absence of the dedicated credit and collections team members.
* Monitors orders using system reports and communicates progress to management. Proactively communicates to resolve discrepancies in data that may prevent accurate or timely order processing. Identifies and escalates gaps in company and customer ordering information.
* Work in conjunction with the field, customers, and other internal teams to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
* Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
* Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
* Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* No travel required.
Education and Experience
* HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA Job Seekers:
HDS provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
* Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision plans
* Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
* 401(K) with company match
* Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
* Paid Sick Time
* Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
* Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Accident Insurance
* Whole Life insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Assistance Program
* Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a variety of elements including market data, experience, skills, internal equity and other factors.
Keywords: HD Supply, Santee , Credit Services Associate II, Other , Santee, California
here to apply!