Group Systems Admin
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Posted on: September 16, 2022
As Groups System Administrator, you will work with internal Cast
Members providing systems access, support and sustainment for
multiple applications including creating and maintaining the
ticketing structure for the Groups ticket products. You will
collaborate with IT and Web Application value-chain partners in
sustainment and maintenance of applications. You will keep current
with system functions and application changes to provide efficient
solutions and support for reported issues or requirements.
Providing high levels of service, while using discovery to
understand full extent of requests. Additionally, the Administrator
troubleshoots processes and technical system issues. You will take
initiative and assume ownership of a wide variety of systems,
processes & deliverables. Daily System Admin capabilities for which
include, access, audits, add/removing components, Cast Member
support with questions and incident creation. You will collaborate
with the business and technical teams in providing requirements,
organizing the user acceptance testing and providing solutions.
Ensure established written technical guidelines/procedures are
updated. Work collaboratively on tasks and "point" for specific
lines of business throughout the Group division. Communicate and
share team tools, resources and work practices and processes with
peers and leaders.You will report to the Group Systems Admin
- Maintain/gain proficiencies in all lines of businesses
supported by Group Systems Administration.
- Accurately update and maintain sales solutions on web platform
- Communicate functions, processes and support triage for all of
the system applications supported to ensure efficient system
utilization and minimalized downtime.
- Collaboratively work with value chain partners providing
details of issues, explanation of processes or creation test
scenarios to be used.
- Monitor daily emails and shared in-boxes responding to user
access requests, system administration or downtime issues.
- Provide updates to internal partners regarding all requests
within 24 hours of submission.
- Conduct audits as required to uphold the integrity of the
- Maintain and update learning Standard Operating Guidelines to
ensure the most current information is being used.Basic
Qualifications/You Will Have
- Demonstrated technical skills
- Demonstrated ability in learning and use of multiple technology
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML encoding
- Demonstrated knowledge of Visual Basic or MS Access.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft 365 Power Platform
including Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Automate,
- Knowledge of Disney IT Policies, Procedures and Resources
- Proficiency with Zoom and Teams meetings and remote
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated partnering and collaboration skills
- Experience handling confidential information
- Demonstrated telephone and email etiquette
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including
- Demonstrated ability to assess and apply business procedures
and policies into software systems
- Ability to write reports and dashboards on multiple platforms
(Business Objects, Tableau, Saas, Crystal Reports)
- Demonstrated knowledge in writing SQL Statement for multiple
database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Informix)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Groups applications (WebBEO, DSCS,
Siebel, FloralMagic, EERS, Toast, R2
- Microsoft Certified applications: (ie: Power Platform)
- Tableau Certified
- Demonstrated knowledge of ODBC driver setup and
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ServiceNow application.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital display signage
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP accounting and financial
- Knowledge of Group Markets (such as Ticket Sales, Catering
Sales and Services, Disney Event Sales, Wedding Sales or Youth
- 2 years Disney experienceRequired EducationHigh School Diploma
or equivalentPreferred EducationDegree in Information Technology or
Systems InformationBenefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards
package to help you live your best life. This includes health and
savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that
only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Santee , Group Systems Admin, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!