Space Resource Field Representative
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: September 16, 2022
The Building and Property Management - Space Resource Field
Representative manages site implementation of back-of-house
Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FFE) installations, and
supports multiple property management efforts. You will work with
project managers, building managers, different cast members,
contractors, and vendors, in the implementation of efficient space
strategies with a large focus on back-of-house office furniture and
standards. You will manage worksite FFE installation activities,
manage the Walt Disney World (WDW) back-of-house furniture reissue
program, and ensure that our client's requirements regarding
functionality, and standards are met. You will ensure compliance
with all construction procedures, environmental, Department of
Health, OSHA, and building code requirements.You must be available
to work third shift.You will report to the Office Migration
- Work with project teams and contractors to ensure the
application of accepted project safety plans.
- Participate in project development and provide constructability
analysis specific to FFE, adding value engineering
- Ensure vendor/manufacturer compliance with contract drawings,
schedule and specifications, applicable codes, and WDW
- Participate in the development and application of site
- Conduct regular site walks and inspections, reporting to
- Monitor project schedule and identify recovery options to avoid
- Manage WDW back-of-house furniture reissue program.
- Identify existing standard furniture components and their
conditions for warehouse inventory and future use.
- Work with Property Control to avert warrantied company assets
for repair and reissue.
- Support Property Management partners regarding
sustainment-related furniture and space efforts.
- Lead/participate in applicable meetings: Pre-construction,
weekly team, safety, operations, contractor, and Reedy Creek
- Lead the on-site meetings.Basic Qualifications
- Knowledge of several commercial grade modular furniture systems
and installation techniques, power requirements and safe mitigation
techniques for modular furniture systems, project management
process, and construction contracting.
- Experience recognizing and explaining multiple commercial
furniture components and their use for communication with clients
- Experience generating scope of work and estimating project
costs to clients.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprint / Computer-Aided
Design(CAD) drawings, specifications, and general
- Knowledge to identify issues and their impact on the
installation process; suggest mitigation options based on modular
- Experience identifying different commercial furniture systems
- Experience working with 3rd party furniture designers,
fabricators, and installers to meet client expectations.
- Open to working 3rd shift when needed.Preferred Qualifications
- 4+ Years of experience working with commercial furniture
- Knowledge of property management sustainment
operations.Required EducationBachelor's degree or equivalent work
experience.Additional InformationBenefits and Perks: Disney offers
a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes
health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special
extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits
and perks at #DPEPFLAsafety22
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Santee , Space Resource Field Representative, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!