CoreCivic - Security Monitor Hiring Event Ocean View, CA
Posted on: June 23, 2022
OverviewAt CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic is currently
seeking a Monitor I, Community Corrections who has a passion for
providing the highest quality care in a residential setting.
Who We Are: CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of
high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services
and residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee,
CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and
over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public
What We Have:
More than just a job but the start of
a successful career! Supportive environment where employee growth
is promoted.Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.PTO
& paid holidays.Paid job training & other great
incentives.ResponsibilitiesWhat You Get To Do: Change the lives of
those in your care! The Monitor I, Community Corrections is
responsible for the supervision of the facility population
including but not limited to safety, security and facility
sanitation. This role provides for the care, custody and control of
residents and establishes a safe environment for the facility,
staff, visitors and residents.
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.
- Conduct resident counts, searches, room inspections, and
vehicle searches as required.
- Conduct drug and alcohol testing as needed or as directed by
- Process residents for intake/discharge in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid and
CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas.
- Distribute food plates during late meal service.Requirements
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- California Adult Corrections Officer Core Course certification
is preferred. Must complete the STC CORE course within one year of
hire date or transfer to the position.
- Work experience in the operations of a correctional facility is
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.Legal
Disclaimer: CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Santee , CoreCivic - Security Monitor Hiring Event Ocean View, CA, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!