House Attendant - Full Time
Company: Sonesta International Hotels
Posted on: June 22, 2022
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on the promise of Sonesta Service in all interactions
with guests and clients according to the Sonesta G.U.E.S.T.
- Work with Room Attendants with heavy items such as mattresses
and linens. Deliver linens and other supplies to Room
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of floor closets and
corridors to include removing trash, wiping down shelves/counters;
sweeping, moping and/or vacuuming floors; and removing non-floor
closet items and storing in appropriate areas.
- Respond to guests' requests such as in a timely and efficient
- Clean other designated areas such as public restrooms, storage
rooms, and other public area spaces.
- Report needed repairs or unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Respond to special requests, guest complaints, and the delivery
of housekeeping/room supplies to achieve complete guest
- Minimize waste of supplies and amenities within all areas of
- Deliver lost and found items according to established
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- When assigned to laundry, monitor laundry supplies and
equipment to ensure they are sufficient and in working order.
-Operate washers and dryers according to hotel standards and
manufacturers' guidelines. Receive soiled linens and inspect for
damaged or stained items. - Fold and store clean linens, report
damages to supervisor.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily
communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws regarding
health and safety services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS AND
- Some previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Previous background from the extended stay industry
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English is preferred;
other languages beneficial.
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical abilities are
- Frequently standing up, bending, climbing, kneeling, and moving
about the facility.
- Carrying, lifting or pulling items weighing up to 75
- Will be required to regularly use commercial cleaning
- Will be required to work mornings, evening, weekends, and
holidays.Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in
helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and
their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees
including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Health Savings
Account with Company Match, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company
Match, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Sonesta Hotel Discounts,
Educational Assistance, Paid Parental Leave, Company Paid Life
Insurance, Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance and Various Employee Perks and Discounts.We are an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules,
Keywords: Sonesta International Hotels, Santee , House Attendant - Full Time, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!