Site Acquisition Specialist - Immediate Opening
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Department SummaryAt DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity
through new platforms, new business models and new ways of
thinking.Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G
network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited
potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data
analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art,
radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.Job Duties
and ResponsibilitiesDISH Wireless is seeking a Site Acquisition
Specialist for our wireless network deployment program. The Site
Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing sites with
tower partners, site acquisition vendors, and A&E vendors,
including schedule, coordination and completion of new site build
projects within stated timelines. Primary responsibilities include
(but may vary as needed):
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a specific group of
sites and oversee site development activities, including leasing,
permitting, and land use processing.
- Drive vendors for jurisdictional approvals, including tracking
and reviewing applications and presentations before governmental or
architectural review boards.
- Coordinate with the engineering department to obtain
information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits,
propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc.)
- Work closely with other workgroups (e.g. transport,
construction, etc.) to coordinate site development activities
- Draft correspondence and business case justifications.
- Manage all site documentation pertaining to the site
- Review and approve site-specific documents for quality and
- Ensure Regulatory requirements met
- Monitor and track progress on all open transactions, ensuring
database data current/accurate
- Interface with landlords and governmental agencies.
- Organize and prioritize multiple competing projects. Skills,
Experience and RequirementsThe successful Site Acquisition
Specialist will have:
- 2 or more years of telecommunications industry experience.
- Previous experience with tower co-location applications and
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate meetings.
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with all levels of the
- Strong ability to document, vet requirements, and drive quality
within a program or project.
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Ability to understand zoning codes and real estate
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal
descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land
purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and
- Ability to produce high volumes of work to deadlines and with
- Demonstrable problem solving and research skills Preferred
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Paralegal certificate, Urban Planning or Law degree
- Real Estate license
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Visio) and Google G_Suite BenefitsFrom versatile health
perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our
careers website .Candidates need to successfully complete a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH, Santee , Site Acquisition Specialist - Immediate Opening, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!