Posted on: November 12, 2021
Medium-size Multifamily Builder! Excellent Pay! Great Benefits:
Health/Medical, Per Diem, Mileage, & Car Allowance!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Joseph FriasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000
- $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Multifamily General Contractor
has been in business 50+ years and specialize in an array of
Multifamily projects in the Central and Southern California
area(s). They are continuing to support various Developers and
recently have been awarded several projects in the NCAL region.
With this growth it is allowing them to expand their work force and
currently they are looking to add Framing Foreman to their team.If
you are a Foreman and come from a Framing / Rough Carpentry
background please continue to read on.....Why join us?Medium-size
Reputable General ContractorFamily like culture50 + years in
businessExcellent Compensation & Benefits PackagesBacklog of
awarded workJob DetailsJob Details:
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years framing experience
- Supervision of Multifamily or Multiunit projects
- Knowledge of home building, construction practices & procedures
& building codes.
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain accuracy &
- Communicate effectively with team, subcontractors &
- Oversee framing of new construction Multifamily projects based
- Enforce schedules & construction timelines
- Communicate project progressInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Santee , Multifamily Superintendent, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!