IT Sales Engineer
Company: Sharp Electronics Corp
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Technology Solutions Specialist (TSS)/ IT Sales Engineer is
a specialized sales professional, entirely focused on Sharp
Business Systems' IT Services and Software Solutions offering in
the SMB (small, medium business) market segment. Responsibility for
driving sales both as an individual contributor (identifying,
developing and closing) and also team selling, collaborating with
branch sales executives as a client-facing subject matter
- Core responsibility is to achieve sales quota objectives via
direct involvement/leadership in all phases of the technology sales
cycle - including client needs analysis/assessment, solution
development/presentation/proposal, and facilitation of the
technical discovery phase.
- Prospecting: Identify and create sales opportunities with net
new and existing SBS clients that meet the SMB market / ideal
- Needs Assessment: Determine customer pain points as it relates
to management of their IT environment and technology assets.
Identify print/document/information management related business
challenges/initiatives that can be addressed with software
applications from the SBS portfolio
- Executive Presentation: Identify opportunities from assessment,
and translate to a business case. Describe benefits in terms of
financial justification as well as improvement in quality,
performance, and uptime. Lead strategic discussion relative to IT
strategies to a nontechnical audience.
- Identify training needs within the selling operation and
implement action either personally or via corporate training
- Assists Sales teams with data collection software tools.
- Collaborates with branch account executives on proactive
account strategies, account reviews, and proposal development
- Minimum of 3+ years in an equivalent application/sales
engineering and/or B2B IT services position with proven
- Bachelor's degree or completion of relevant post-secondary
technical and computer related training programs. i.e. BS in
Computer Science, CNE, MCSE.
- Minimum of five or more years of field and corporate experience
with software and/or network sales and technical support
- Experience specifically with pre-sales, and sales support
activity, as well as service related support issues.
- In depth knowledge of the most widely used network technologies
and topologies, and industry software.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
verbally, in written and graphic formats.
- Understanding of network/enterprise software. i.e. (Tivoli, CA,
SAP, SharePoint software)
- Experience selling SaaS / cloud-based solutions
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational
- Experience creating and assisting in delivery of professional
- Experience selling to local commercial accounts in
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer -
Keywords: Sharp Electronics Corp, Santee , IT Sales Engineer, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!