Human Resource Coordinator
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Join our World-Class HR Organization at HD Supply (owned by The
Home Depot) as a Human Resources Coordinator! Reporting to an HR
Manager, you will support our Customer Care and Sales Organization
across the country. You will spend your time assisting with new
associate onboarding and offboarding, point of contact for LOA
requests and supporting a high volume HR Leadership team located in
various locations across the US. This role will be based in our
Santee (San Diego), CA or New Braunfels, TX office.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Leave of Absence (LOA) experience is a plus.
- Experience with a variety of diverse internal and external
customers and contacts at all levels.
- Previous experience working in a human resources department
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong administrative skills and attention to
- Demonstrated ability to communicate/present to all levels
within a large organization.
HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial
distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range
of products and value-add services to approximately 300,000
customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and
operations. Through 44 distribution centers, in the U.S. and
Canada, the company's approximately 5,500 associates provide
localized, customer-driven services including will call,
direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions
that contribute to its customers' success. With an active
commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply
associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the
virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion all of which are top
priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our
associates to grow professionally while providing competitive
benefits and compensation. If youre ready to find a rewarding
career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry
leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for supporting human resources activities across a
business unit. Coordinate new hire activities, including
onboarding, employment verifications and payroll processing. May
assist in the recruiting process.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Provides information to managers, supervisors, and associates
regarding potential candidates and new hires. May assist in the
management of the applicant tracking system by screening candidates
and sending out hire approval emails and offer letters.
- Ensures timely completion of required associate documentation
for employment-related processes.
- Schedules new hire orientation and assists with human resources
- Performs adjustments to timekeeping system to include
reconciling hours, reporting, entering hours in system, and timely
- Completes employment and payroll verifications. Reviews and
ensures compliance of employment paperwork as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between the human resources and the field.
Interfaces with internal and external departments and resources to
furnish or obtain needed information to close employee- and
- Answers day-to-day HR questions for employees in regards to
payroll items, benefits, and policies.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Santee , Human Resource Coordinator, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!