Banking Industry Consultant (Santee)
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Windstream provides data networking, core transport, security,
unified communications and managed services to mid-market,
enterprise and wholesale customers across the U.S. The company also
offers broadband entertainment and security services for consumers
and small and medium sized businesses primarily in rural areas in
18 states. Windstream services are delivered over multiple network
platforms including a nationwide IP network, our proprietary cloud
core architecture and on a local and long-haul fiber network
spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
To accomplish these technological advances, Windstream employs
over 11,000 exceptional employees located across 49 states.
Windstream supports the work/life balance of employees by
facilitating remote working arrangements for much of its workforce
and maintains several large work locations in various cities
including Little Rock, AR, Charlotte, NC, Greenville, SC,
Rochester, NY, Hiawatha, IA, and Twinsburg, OH.
About the Role:
As a Financial Industries Analyst, you will leverage your
existing relationships with finance-based clients and C-suite
executives. You will work as part of a team to understand and solve
their business challenges by deploying integrated Windstream
solutions. You will continuously collaborate with the Windstream
sales team and contribute your thought leadership and strategy
toward business development and sales execution.
What You ll Do:
- Cultivate C-suite relationships to understand their businesses
challenges, goals and environment and create and present compelling
presentations that offer industry-specific technology solutions
related to their company s digital transformation.
- Identify professional services and network technology
opportunities for existing Elite and Diamond customers and
prospects in the financial sector.
- Once opportunities are identified, coach and assist the
required sales team resources as they move throughout the sales
- Partner with the sales teams to provide direct deal support,
industry expertise and account acquisition strategy ideas for top
customers and prospects.
- Build and communicate the business case and value proposition
that support our proposals.
- Remain current with the changing consumer industry trends and
Windstream s capabilities.
- Act as a company spokesperson and financial domain expert with
analyst firms, industry trade press, trade organizations, industry
influencers and deliver high profile presentations to large scale
audiences at events including industry conferences.
- Research and understand target accounts business objectives as
they are relevant to Windstream s services and articulate
Windstream s capabilities.
Do you have?
- Bachelor s degree with seven or more years of relevant work
experience in a finance-based company.
- Seven or more years of work experience selling, designing, and
consulting on technical enterprise business solutions.
- Ability to present to large audiences and answer customer
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and
- Experience using social media, LinkedIN and Salesforce to
identify and develop sales qualified leads
- Demonstrated ability of uncovering client business needs,
proposing, selling, and consulting on large complex technical
enterprise business solutions. Ideally, to c-suite buyers for IT
and infrastructure solutions.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated
ability to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, and
present well-supported solutions
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Proficiency with IT governance and operations as well as
leading edge technologies such as SASE, IOT and AI/ML.
- Highly comfortable with remote and virtual working environments
plus the ability to travel to customer locations, when that becomes
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Matching 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account options
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun & competitive work environment
Job Category: Sales
Locations: US-California-Virtual Office CA 1.16 |US|Georgia
|US|New York |US|North Carolina |US|Maryland |US|Virginia
|US|California |US|Arkansas|Little Rock
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we
celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their
ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national:
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees
fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at
Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, analyze, business analytic,
business finance, examiner, financial analyst, investment
analytics, investment banking, investment fund
Keywords: Windstream, Santee , Banking Industry Consultant (Santee), Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!