Automotive Business Development Rep
Company: Agile Off Road
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Due to the increased high volume of business, Agile Off Road is
currently looking for AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPS!
Building vans is what we do! The Agile Off Road brain trust has
over 20 years of off-road racing, suspension design & fabrication
experience. Since the company started in 2016, we have experienced
continued & rapid growth month over month, year over year. In order
to facilitate further expansion, we are making an addition to our
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE team. This exciting new
position will not only have an excellent salary and benefits but
will also have many opportunities to increase responsibilities and
grow with the company. A successful candidate must be willing to
work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent communication
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries
using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
- Provide customers with initial product information & direct
them to the appropriate online resources & personnel
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel
and departments promptly.
- Assist customers with appropriate product selection, providing
industry knowledge and the highest level of customer service.
- Conceptualize and understand the psychology of internet
customers and work with them accordingly to provide product
recommendations & service options.
- Present initial quotes based on customer needs
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to place an order/make
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily
- Responsible for receiving inbound customer calls regarding
service, pricing and appointment setting for service
- Take action on all incoming internet leads
- Assist customers in appropriate vehicle service options
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written. Strong
email and phone presence is necessary
- Respond to emails quickly in a professional, well-spoken
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to stay strong and calm in a fast-paced environment.
Must thrive under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and G-Suite &
- Time management, prioritization skills, and ability to
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented mentality and eager to
- Ability to achieve KPI goals
- Automotive experience is a MUST!
What We Offer
- Career growth opportunities - Agile Off Road is a rapidly
growing company! We've recently completed a shop expansion and more
locations are coming soon.
- A family-oriented work environment with an open-door
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Maternity leave
- Paid medical benefits
Prior applicants also searched for: Sales, Automotive, Auto Sales,
Automotive Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales
Associate, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales
Person, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Car Sales, New Car Sales,
Dealership, Dealer, Entry-level, Experienced, Experienced Sales,
Cold Calling, Call Center, BDC, Business Development, Coordinator,
Account Specialist, Product Specialist, Automotive Parts &
Accessories, BDC, Internet Sales
Keywords: Agile Off Road, Santee , Automotive Business Development Rep, Other , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!