Training System Administrator
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job Summary Maintains and supports the Training Management
System application through a deep knowledge of the work, process,
and analytics. Makes recommendations for overall training program
optimization.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to plan and implement
systems enhancements and process improvements.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting in applications for both
internal and external customers.
- Manages system development and implementations.
- Develops reports and dashboards then shares insights and
recommendations for program optimization and process
- Provides system training for internal & external users.
- Works with cross functional partners, including marketing,
ecommerce, and marketing operations to drive program optimization
and process improvements.
- Manages data quality and completes ad-hoc projects as
assigned.Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally,
2-5 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally
2-4 years of experience in a related field. Certification is
required in some areas.
Keywords: HD Supply, Santee , Training System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!