Contact Center Trainer
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job SummaryProvides training and development to contact center
associates through instruction, feedback, job aids, and reference
materials. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Delivers in-person, virtual, electronic, blended, and micro
learnings in a contact center environment using training and
facilitation best practices.
- Integrates adult learning principles into training courses and
supports multiple learning styles using various instruction
- Authors and maintains departmental standard operating
procedures and creates skill development modules and job aids.
- Conducts, organizes, and supports new hire orientation, I9
processing, and foundational training courses.
- Sets up classrooms for individual and group training
- Supports training program development, delivery, and reporting
strategies through the learning management system.
- Listens to recorded and real-time calls to evaluate associate
interactions with customers and provides follow-up feedback and
training as needed.
- Assists with instructional design and development projects.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Santee , Contact Center Trainer, Human Resources , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!