Contact Center Trainer
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 19, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for performing a wide variety of customer
contact training and instructional activities to ensure business
requirements are met for assigned departments. Conduct needs
analyses and define training objectives, scope, audience, timing,
delivery method, and resource requirements to fulfill training
needs. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Facilitates individual and group training sessions on contact
center processes and operating procedures.
- Conducts, organizes and supports new hire orientation and
foundational training courses.
- Gathers objectives prior to training, creates/distributes
post-training surveys to leadership and associates to ensure that
knowledge and skills are transferred to the job.
- Gathers, analyzes, and reports on training metrics. Assists
with measuring and evaluating training success and content
retention in real time to ensure core competencies are
- Contributes to authoring development standards, processes, and
templates to produce consistent, quality instructional
- Supports training program development, delivery, and reporting
strategies through the Learning Management System.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or
standing/walking and/or there is some requirement to lift or handle
material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- 1-2 years contact center experience.
- Prior training and instructional experience.
- Experience with ADDIE, SAM or Kirkpatrick Model preferred.
- Project management experience preferred. Job Locations
US-CA-Santee Posted Date 2 weeks ago (3/6/2020 8:08 AM) Job ID
2020-37150 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Customer Service Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 92071 HD Supply is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Santee , Contact Center Trainer, Human Resources , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!