Assistant Hunting Manager
Company: Sportsman's Warehouse
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Assistant Hunting Manager Santee , CA Apply Now! Details ID:
18249Posted: 08/03/2022 Expires: 09/30/2022 Department: Hunting
Shift Info Type: Full-time Shift(s): VariesHours: Varies Wage Info
Wage/Salary:N/AWage/Hourly: N/A Description Purpose of Position:The
Assistant Hunting Manager will assist the Department Manager and
ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing
a friendly environment. This includes greeting and acknowledging
every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other
aspects of customer service. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approach each customer using the 5 non-negotiable Friedman
Sales Training Steps.
- Research inventory discrepancies.
- Resolve any scheduling issues in the absence of the Department
- Merchandise department following corporate guidelines.
- Complete price changes on time.
- Ensure that entire department is clean, faced and straight at
- Open and close the store (if required by the Store
- Help to manage and train staff.
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by
- Ensure all firearms are received, transferred (sold), and
disposed (logged-out) in compliance with state and federal laws,
company procedures, and company guidelines.
- Prior to working with firearms, help ensure all Hunting
Department staff have read and signed the Hunting Employee Manual,
viewed the NSSF Dont Lie video, viewed the on-line ATF Form 4473
training module, and taken the associated quiz.
- Communicate with the Compliance Department for firearm and
ammunition compliance related matters.
- Timely respond to ATF firearm trace requests.
- All other duties as assignedRequirements Required Skills: Good
verbal and written communication is required as well as good math
skills and problem solving skills. The ability to manage multiple
employees is also useful. Education and Training: A high school
diploma or high school equivalency diploma are recommended. A good
knowledge of Tomax computer system is required. Physical
Requirements: This position involves a variety of physical
activities including: talking, hearing, sitting and standing for
multiple hours, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required
for completing work on computer. Travel Requirements: This position
may require travel for training purposes.Sportsman's Warehouse is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now! E.O.E.Sportsman's
Warehouse is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Sportsman's Warehouse, Santee , Assistant Hunting Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!