Travel Retail Merchandising Supervisor
Company: ProVantage Corporate Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This position is located in Santee, CA!
Shift: 10PM - 7AM (Sun-Thurs)Pay Rate: $15/hrPositions Available:
Travel Retail Merchandising Lead!
- Work & visit different cities and towns across the United
States!- Get paid to travel - When assigned more than 50 miles from
your home, receive per diem to assist with hotels and meals, in
addition to mileage when using your personal vehicle & travel time
- If you have a work-hard, play-hard mentality this job is for
- Permanent, Full-time workProVantage Corporate Solutions is a
Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing
services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation
and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery
clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodels to
nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. ProVantage is
currently hiring Travel Retail Merchandising Leads to join our
team!What you will be doing as a Travel Retail Merchandising
Lead:Our Travel Retail Merchandising Lead, you will lead, supervise
and assist your team in performing general merchandising, which
involves carefully reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram "POG/MOD") and
then following those instructions to ensure product presentation
matches the client standards. The process of setting POG/MOD
include tasks such as removing old store fixtures, installing new
store fixtures, adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one
area of the store to another, application of labels/price tags and
general cleaning of the work area. Ability to lead, attention to
detail and a positive attitude are a MUST!Travel Retail
Merchandising Lead Position Requirements:
- You have a desire to lead by example with the grace of
authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining
respect, dignity, and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy
throughout the entire shift.
- Monitor employee's productivity, provide constructive feedback,
receive complaints, and resolve problems
- Grade each team member weekly and submit performance
- Maintain timekeeping records using the company's tracking
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform
required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG,
MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including
screwdrivers, open-end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift
- Depending on the client, shifts could range from Days, Swing
and/or Nights.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2 years' experience in big-box retail associate experience
specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- 2 years' experience in working with store remodel or new store
- 2 years' experience stocking shelves and/or processing freight
within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working
- You understand the value of teamwork, exude a positive attitude
and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You lead by example with the grace of authority, maintaining
respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out
education, training, growing your perspective and take pride in
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities
and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain
flexible.What ProVantage stands for:What you do matters. Experience
ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated,
valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living
out our five core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity
The above job description represents the essential and most
significant duties of the position. It is not intended to exclude
other work assignments and responsibilities not mentioned
Similar Job Titles: lead, supervisor, manager, stocker, customer
care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader,
retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate,
Keywords: ProVantage Corporate Solutions, Santee , Travel Retail Merchandising Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!