Medical Records Clerk
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: January 27, 2023
$20.33 / hourAt CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we
care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Medical Records
Clerks who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in
an institutional setting.
The successful applicant should be able to perform ALL of the
following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent
with the actual job performance requirements.
- Create and maintain medical records, general files, logs and
other related records and documents in an organized manner, to
include sorting, labeling, filing and retrieving, in accordance
with corporate and facility file retention and storage procedures;
and maintains confidentiality and security of records.
- Maintain a current inventory of clinic supplies; monitor
compliance with sign in/out logs; prepare inventory reports as
- Monitor outside referrals and coordinates transfer of medical
- Assist in the preparation of routine medical and dental
- Read and comprehend medical instructions and procedures,
correspondence, policies, regulations, reports, directions for
forms completion and other simple or moderately complex
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
- Two years experience in a similar position required.
- Additional education or specialized training may be substituted
for the required experience.
- A valid driver's license is preferred, unless required by
contract or applicable statute.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word for Windows, Lotus 1-2-3 or Excel
and other personal computer applications preferred.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Santee , Medical Records Clerk, Healthcare , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!