LVN Clinic - Primary Care - Santee
Company: Scripps Health
Posted on: September 14, 2022
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, and
respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's
Top 100 Places to Work. You'll be surrounded by people committed to
making a difference in the lives of their patients and their
teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your
Come join our Scripps Team that is recognized as a Top 100 Places
to Work in the country! We are looking for high performing and
enthusiastic candidates who want to be a part of this special
experience and who take pride in being a part of a patient focused
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse , you will perform:
* Patient assessments and care tasks, including emergency
procedures and medication administration as appropriate.
* You will educate patients and families and document patient
* In this position, you will practice infection control and
contribute to the team as necessary to ensure quality patient care
within own scope of practice.
Apply today to learn more about our Full Time opportunties at our
Clinic in Santee with our Primary Care team. This opportunity is
elligible to participate in Scripps award winning Benefits
Current opening in Pediatrics Team!
* Current California LVN license
* American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Provider
* Must be able to speak, read, write, and follow instructions in
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* One year of outpatient experience as LVN or LPN
* Experience in an outpatient setting
Keywords: Scripps Health, Santee , LVN Clinic - Primary Care - Santee, Healthcare , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!