Company: Agile Performance Inc
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Agile Off Road - Marketing DirectorAgile Off Road is the premier
aftermarket adventure Van suspension and high-performance service
provider. Agile's broad product offering enables ride improvement,
performance enhancement and luxury upgrades for the Mercedes
Sprinter and Ford Transit van customers.
Agile Off Road seeks a Marketing Director to drive our marketing
strategy including product, brand, content, social, and partner
alliance. The position will report directly to the CEO and will
work cross functionally within the organization, including sales,
e-commerce, research and development, finance, and operations.
This position is a salaried position with potential for bonuses.
-Agile offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Profit Sharing.Job duties
- Marketing Strategy: Work with members of the Agile Off Road
leadership team to create and drive all facets of marketing
strategy. Serve as the key marketing "Sage" providing insights into
potential marketing opportunities and pitfalls. Own the marketing
roadmap, calendar, and budget.
- Content Creation: Conceptualize, research and compose engaging
and dynamic content for various marketing materials to be utilized
across channels including, but not limited to: website, social
media, product brochures, instruction manuals & videos, email
marketing, blogs, thought leadership contributions, award
- Visual Brand Management: Influence the direction and execution
of all visual branding for Agile Off Road including website
evolution and modification, product placement, event sponsorship,
etc. Manage the dissemination and utilization of the brand through
- Social Media Strategy: Oversee efforts of the Social Media
Specialist to grow social media engagement for the company,
including content (written and audio/visual), engagement strategy,
and overall management of social media channels. Establish a social
media strategy that's tied to product launches, events, and
- Digital Marketing: Support ecommerce team by monitoring and
reporting on ROI and KPIs of digital marketing campaigns. Track
goals, identify opportunities, recommend improvements.
- Product Marketing: Maintain the company's product roadmap,
create a process to ensure new products are released with
appropriate supporting collateral. Work closely with e-commerce and
sales to align marketing campaigns and strategies to release new
products with key focus on Agile Off Road's reseller network and
- Reseller alliance management: Create and manage partner
alliances including maintaining and strategically growing a
reseller network, establishing relationships with industry
corporate contacts, researching opportunities for print, online and
social media articles and guest blogs/vlogs, developing and
promoting online thought leadership strategy, and managing award
- Jack-of-All-Trades Marketing Support: Engage in a variety of
additional marketing, branding, advertising, social media and other
tasks as needed.Competencies:
- Highly collaborative leadership style with strength in
responding quickly and effectively to evolving situations.
- Broad functional experience in the areas of marketing,
strategic planning, business and market development, market
research, and content creation.
- Experience creating and implementing brand awareness and
engagement programs to drive business using traditional and
non-traditional marketing channels.
- Dives into a diverse array of projects with a positive attitude
and eagerness to produce high quality deliverables and
- Possesses exemplary professionalism including etiquette,
manners, appearance, attitude and integrity.
- Is a respectful team player and understands that each member of
our organization is critical to our overall success.
- Can successfully navigate ambiguity.
- Has proven exceptional communication skills, both written and
- Appropriately prioritizes projects to meet multiple deadlines
in a fast-paced environment.
- Should maintain regular and frequent communication with
leadership team to ensure that expectations are being met.
Keywords: Agile Performance Inc, Santee , Marketing Director, Executive , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!