Customer Experience Manager
Company: Soapy Joe's Group Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Customer Experience Manager is a rockstar people-person, who is
fully responsible for the performance and achievements of the
Customer Experience team.
WHY SOAPY JOE'S?
We're not just a car wash, we're driven to clean cars, protect the
environment and shine in our communities. We are invested in
creating opportunities, inspiring development, and bringing dynamic
servant-leaders into our company that will take care of our team
and our members. If you love to win, care about people, and you're
not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work, you will be in
great company with us. Culture is vital to our success and we are
looking for new team members that connect to our values and want to
see our culture thrive.
Our core values are:
- Build community: we love our neighbors and create an atmosphere
where everyone is welcome
- Lead with heart: we create trust and respect through listening,
positive words and actions
- Create fans: we impress customers with a great experience
defined by positivity and helpfulness
- Do the right thing: we operate with honesty and integrity -
even when no one's looking
- Be proud: we're proud of our quality services and clean sites,
but most of all, we're proud of our team
- Have fun: we believe creative solutions and genuine connections
happen when you're having fun
- Keep learning: we take learning as seriously as we take having
fun, which means we do it all the time!
If these values resonate with you and you would like to be a part
of this team keep reading!
You are passionate about customer experience. Your last thought
before you drift off to sleep is probably about how to wow
customers from a new angle, grow your team---or the latest binge
worthy show to stream.. You approach problems from a strategic,
solution-orientated mindset, seeking input from your peers, and
then putting a plan in place. The intersection of technology and
person-to-person communication excites you. You typically start
projects without being directed. You thrive by leveraging your
unique personality to solve problems.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO:
You have complete ownership of the Customer Experience team. You
will use your experience and passion for people to develop and lead
the team enabling them to focus on delivering a best in class
experience that keeps our members coming back. Active coaching,
role playing and mentoring are part of the gig. You will leverage
technology (Zendesk, CRM, Power BI, cloud telephony) to empower the
team to engage with our members in every channel (email, phone,
chat, website, in-person). You will build smart workflows that
reduce repetitive tasks, create transparency and consistency, and
impact customers in a positive way. Building training, scripts, and
documentation will solidify your legacy. You will collaborate with
Senior Leadership and Marketing to enact a strategy to save and
upsell members. Lastly, you will leverage your storytelling
abilities to provide analysis to key stakeholders based on
membership experience data from multiple sources.
- Manage a team of Customer Support Agents executing in-bound and
out-bound customer service activities including issue resolution,
account management, data entry, claims and selling over phone,
email, chat and other platforms.
- Manage a consistent and efficient operation of all Customer
Service processes and systems.
- Proactively mentor, coach and inspire team to excel; develop
bench strength for promotion opportunities.
- Develop KPIs, and daily operational tracking of performance,
taking immediate action to correct shortfalls.
- Conceive, develop and produce reports on relevant team
statistics, membership statistics, issues and outcomes using
customer engagement and BI platforms.
- Develop classification systems and data architecture to
accurately reflect customer trends, and provide
- Identify and take ownership of customer care issues and see
through to resolution. Provide analysis to support
- Own customer management platforms, optimize workflows, and
drive critical operations such as processing memberships, refunds,
cross-selling and up-selling.
- Become a hands-on expert on products and systems such as point
of sale (POS), CRM, telephony, rewards, perks, reviews, BI tools,
and act as subject matter expert for daily team needs.
- Act as subject matter expert on POS architecture, SKU library,
promo codes, reports, and facilitate new or project-based
- Actively manage online reviews and responses, providing
actionable insights on customers, emerging trends and operational
- Resolve customer complaints by working with marketing,
operations and finance teams to determine best course of
- Author Customer Care scripts, macros, training documents and
other Customer Service materials to align with company
- Own and develop help articles for Customer Service, working
with Learning and Development, and Marketing as needed.
- Contribute to membership experience and loyalty programs in
coordination with Marketing and Field Operations teams.
- Act as point of contact for escalated, complex customer
- Confer with customers by phone, email, chat and answer in a
timely, efficient, professional and knowledgeable manner,
contributing directly as needed.
- Conduct follow-up customer satisfaction surveys.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant
- 8+ years customer service experience, with a minimum of 5-years
managerial experience in a similar call-center role
- 5+ years hands-on experience and expert-level aptitude with
CRMs or customer service software and databases (such as Zendesk,
Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar, Hubspot, or
- Passionate about ensuring a positive customer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Proven experience in coaching, developing and scaling
- Strong people and process management experience
- Proven experience in resolving customer complaints
- Knowledge of legal documentation such as promotional Terms and
Conditions, membership agreements and liability preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule 7am-9pm including weekends
Keywords: Soapy Joe's Group Inc, Santee , Customer Experience Manager, Executive , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!