Waste/Waste Water Treatment Field Engineer
Company: W. M. Lyles Co.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Waste / Waste Water Treatment Field Engineer Job Summary This
position is responsible for providing on-site field administration,
supervision, and technical management for all construction
operations, including direct supervision of foreman,
subcontractors, and other construction related personnel. Waste /
Waste WaterEssential Duties and Responsibilities Essential duties
and other responsibilities include but are not limited to the
- Review design documents, shop drawings and submittals for
consistency with contract scope of work.
- Set-up job site logistics.
- Identify, define and procure required craft and subcontractor
- Monitor project costs and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute meeting agendas and
- Document daily construction activities.
- Assist with preparation of CPM schedule.
- Implement project engineering procedures, and other work
- Prepare proposals, change orders, RFI's and letters of intent
- Change order documentation and associated cost reporting and
- Time card review and invoice processing.
- Maintains a good working relationship with field personnel and
- Dedicated to achieving a Zero Accident Culture by adhering to
site safety protocols and OSHA safety standards.
- Compile contract close out documents.
- Executes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
the position. Waste / Waste Water Treatment Field Engineer
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Required Education and
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management or
Civil Engineering or related field preferred.
- One (1) year of experience and past internships in the
construction industry are required.
- Strong computer skills and familiarization with software
programs to include project design, job costing, scheduling and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Certificates,
- A valid California Driver's License Physical Requirements
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands
and arms, talk, hear, taste, and smell. The employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch,
and/or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus. Work Environment The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Office: The noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate. Job Site: While performing the duties of this
Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts,
fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside
weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, and vibration. The
noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Keywords: W. M. Lyles Co., Santee , Waste/Waste Water Treatment Field Engineer, Engineering , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!