Waste/Waste Water Treatment Field Engineer
Company: W. M. Lyles Co.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Waste / Waste Water Treatment Field Engineer Job Summary
This position is responsible for providing on-site field
administration, supervision, and technical management for all
construction operations, including direct supervision of foreman,
subcontractors, and other construction related personnel.
Waste / Waste WaterEssential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and other responsibilities include but are not
limited to the following:
- Review design documents, shop drawings and submittals for
consistency with contract scope of work.
- Set-up job site logistics.
- Identify, define and procure required craft and subcontractor
- Monitor project costs and identify areas for
- Develop, maintain, and distribute meeting agendas and
- Document daily construction activities.
- Assist with preparation of CPM schedule.
- Implement project engineering procedures, and other work
- Prepare proposals, change orders, RFI's and letters of intent
- Change order documentation and associated cost reporting and
- Time card review and invoice processing.
- Maintains a good working relationship with field personnel and
- Dedicated to achieving a Zero Accident Culture by adhering to
site safety protocols and OSHA safety standards.
- Compile contract close out documents.
- Executes additional duties and responsibilities as
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Waste / Waste Water Treatment Field Engineer Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Required Education and Experience
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management or
Civil Engineering or related field preferred.
- One (1) year of experience and past internships in the
construction industry are required.
- Strong computer skills and familiarization with software
programs to include project design, job costing, scheduling and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- A valid California Driver's License
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands
and arms, talk, hear, taste, and smell. The employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch,
and/or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
Office: The noise level in the work environment is usually
Job Site: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne
particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions,
extreme cold, extreme heat, and vibration. The noise level in the
work environment is usually loud.
Keywords: W. M. Lyles Co., Santee , Waste/Waste Water Treatment Field Engineer, Engineering , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!